Re: Disable nautilus setting the wallpaper
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: Marco <netuse lavabit com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Disable nautilus setting the wallpaper
- Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 10:45:26 -0500
On Wed, 2012-02-01 at 12:14 +0100, Marco wrote:
> Dear list,
> how to convince nautilus not to draw a wallpaper? The
> option --no-deskop does exactly this, but also the desktop
> icons disappear. I'd like to have desktop icons, but the
> wallpaper is set using another application and nautilus
> messes up with this.
there's no way to do this with Nautilus.
You can either choose to have Nautilus managing the desktop icons, and
draw the wallpaper in that case, or have it leaving the desktop alone
completely (this is the default setup used in GNOME, where the wallpaper
is drawn by gnome-settings-daemon).
] [Thread Prev