Re: [Patch] Image properties

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 00:41 +0200, rustyBSD wrote:
> Hi,
> I found a "bug" in image properties. When description is too long, the
> properties window
> is more large than the screen. For example, for this big image :
> http://www.spacetelescope.org/static/archives/images/large/heic1206a.jpg
> The description is very long, more than the screen.

"Cannot be displayed because it contains errors" in Firefox 11.
And 20323x16259 pixels? :) Anyway...

> Here's a diff which fixes this problem. Just one line added.

Thanks a lot for the patch! It's better to add a space in
"_wrap(label" (see the surrounding code for the codestyle in that file).
Could you attach the patch to a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org so it
does not get lost? Mailing lists are not a good place to keep track of
bugs and fixes. :)

Thanks,
andre
--