Tracker-tags-tab.py

Hello:

I am struggling to make this extension work and would like some help please. I looked around but could not find a forum on Nautilus Python site. So, I hope it is OK to send to the mailing list.

I am using Debian Squeeze with Gnome desktop. I would like to tag files in the Nautilus file manager. I found out that this nautilus python extension should do it. I installed python-nautilus package that was available to me. I also downloaded the .py file from here
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/tracker/trunk/python/nautilus/tracker-tags-tab.py
and changed permissions to rwxr-xr-x and placed in both .nautilus/python-extensions and /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0/python locations. It is not working. I mean I see no changes in the file manager.

I found these lines in the .py;

import gtk
import dbus
import urllib
import operator
import nautilus

Does it mean I have to have these packages in my system? I have only nautilus and dbus installed. gtk, urllib and operator are not available in Synaptic to install. Where can I get these? Or do I install other more current equivalent ones and change them in the .py file?

Do I need to install other things too? Or is it not the right extension program for my setup? Where do I look for the right one for my set up?

I would appreciate any help to make it work.

Thank you all.

Tin