Nautilus : arts, themes, background ...

Hello,

this mail is in relation with the topic "Fond d'écran transparent, arrière plan animé ou vidéo" to the URL http://fr.gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=702
Actually, I'm looking to place an animated background (in the style of which you could see in the film "The Prodigies"). On internet, I found a solution : patch for Nautilus to make transparent the background and place a video. I like this idea of video but I don't want at all to install compiz or other software of that kind, I prefer to stay simple with Awn.
Could you please tell me if Gnome 2 or Gnome 3 offers the transparency in background ?
If yes, how can I do ?
Else, how to ask an evolution in the next version of Nautilus or Gnome ?

Sorry if you don't work on that kind of subject and then thanks to forward it to the correct mailing list.

Best regards

Pascal Detrait