Nautilus search algorithm settings?

Hi,

I'm using the vanilla GNOME 3.2 Nautilus package on Arch Linux and am experiencing an issue with search.  Nautilus does not incorporate find/grep style search (as with the Search for Files GUI) in its results.  Only tracker results get shown.  I thought this might be default behavior but I tried Fedora 16 nautilus and noticed it did return find/grep results.  Is there some setting I have to change to turn on this style of search?  Gnome 3.2 has been working fantastically for me otherwise.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Best Regards,

Kyle Andrews