Re: my suggestion for a gnome3shell or unity dash nautilus

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 01:26 +0200, Werner Ecker wrote:
> the shell has on the left side the apps, in the middle the application
> or windows and on the right side the workspaces.
>
> on the top of the middle you can choose windows or applications

Which problem do you try to solve by this?

In general I think there are no plans to mix the file management
functionality (=nautilus) functionality with the core application start
and task management (shell) of the GNOME system.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com