Media Handling

When/If default program is uninstalled, for example Brasero, and blank
CD or DVD is inserted - there is no action to choose for autorun. Window
pops out saying that you inserted blank disk and there is no action that
can be assigned to it (no application found)

Could you unblock this feature ? I would like to be able to give name or
path to my alternative software and have it opened by it or not have this
popping-out window.