Re: Nautilus python-extensions question -> catch user's request

Hi Riccardo,

That's an excellend question, and although I can't help you with it, I'm eager to hear the reponse as it's something that has been on my mind too!

To go one step further, if it's not something the nautilus library is capable of, would it take much patching?

Cheers
-Keith