Re: config.log

Le 09/04/2011 20:08, Joe Wu a écrit :
> I checked. I do have the file /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h
> I did make distclean && ./configure && make. The same error occurred.
>
> Is it possible that I miss some environment variables? What do you have
> related to making Nautilus please?

I doubt it if the configure passed correctly, and if all other files
compiled correctly too. Moreover, I don't have sensible changes to my
environment variables, only CC=colorgcc (I have some extra warnings in
my CFLAGS but I disabled them when building Nautilus 2.32.2.1).

Where did you get the Nautilus source tarball? Maybe it's wrong?

Cheers,
Colomban