Re: Nautilus UI Roadmap

> > Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday's meeting, and sorry to
> > those who didn't hear about it in advance (I'll mail the list properly
> > next time). A log is available on the roadmap page, should you be
> > interested.
>
> What a shame this meeting was not publicised anywhere, I would have
> liked to attend.
>
> Who was present?

Just to explain - the meeting was intended as something small just to
see where we could take this. It was quickly organised and rather
haphazard (indeed, the time changed at the last minute). The intention
certainly wasn't to exclude anybody. We had Alex, Cosimo, Walton, and a
bunch of designer types.

Any subsequent meetings will be announced in advance (which will be
easier now that we have a better idea of what we're doing).

If anybody has any comments or suggestions, please post them here or add
them to the roadmap page. It would be great to have your input.

Allan
--
Jabber: allanpday AT gmail.com
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org