Re: Releasing context menu items ?
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Pierre Wieser <pwieser trychlos org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Releasing context menu items ?
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:48:49 +0100
On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 19:34 +0100, Pierre Wieser wrote:t executive
> - when actions are at the level zero of the context menu, all works fine
> - when actions are inside of a menu (I don't have tried with a menu in a menu),
> then the weak notify function is actually called on the menu, but not
> on its subitems
> - in this later case, only when entering a directory, the first profile
> is disposed and the destroy notify is called on the selected items list.
> Maybe I should'nt add a ref on subitems on the menus ?
> This would appear to me rather like a work-around ?
So, this seems like a bug in the nautilus code in how it handles actions
in submenus. We need to look into it and fix it.
] [Thread Prev