Re: Nautilus UI Roadmap

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 18:36 +0300, Alin-Andrei wrote:
> Guys, some of the stuff on the UI Roadmap wiki page has already been
> done in Nautilus Elementary. Take a
> look: http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/nautilus-elementary-2311-now-with.html
>

> You could work together and just improve these new features...

Yeah; honestly it's a bit disappointing that no part of that development
effort is being done here upstream, and that the developers of
nautilus-elementary never got in touch with us, since some of the
features we want to implement seem to be the same.

I'd be glad to review patches if those were submitted.

Cheers,

Cosimo