Re: Building nautilus 2.91
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: Stefano Facchini <stefano facchini gmail com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Building nautilus 2.91
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:27:48 +0100
On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 11:05 +0100, Stefano Facchini wrote:
> I don't know, but I solved the problem starting nautilus with
> ~/nautilus/bin $
> XDG_DATA_DIRS=~/nautilus/share:~/gnome-shell/install/share ./nautilus
> so I have everything I need. Is there a correct way to set this
> environment variable automatically?
The recommended way of building nautilus (and other GNOME modules) from
git is using jhbuild , which already does all of the setup for you.
] [Thread Prev