Re: How to reduce the default window size?

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Bruce van der Kooij
<brucevdkooij gmail com> wrote:
> Peng Yu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I type ctrl+- in nautilsu, the window will be zoomed out. But I
>> want to keep it as the default? Is there a way to do it?
>
> Edit -> Preferences and then change the default zoom level for the view
> you are using.

I don't see "Preferences" in "Edit". I have the following version of
nautilus, which is built from source by myself. I didn't change any
compile options. Why I don't see "Preferences"?

$ nautilus --version
GNOME nautilus 2.28.0

Regards,
Peng