Re: Cannot Find DBus Messages When I Delete a File
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Jeff Cai <Jeff Cai Sun COM>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Cannot Find DBus Messages When I Delete a File
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:26:02 +0200
On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 20:31 +0800, Jeff Cai wrote:
> Hi, experts,
> I used dbus-monitor to observe all DBus messages after I mounted a ftp
> site in Nautilus 'Connect to server...'. But I didn't find any DBus
> messages when I deleted a file on the server. Do you know the reason?
> Note, Nautilus will call 'g_daemon_file_delete' to send a DBus message
> to gvfsd-ftp.
gvfs doesn't use the session bus to talk to the mount daemon. it uses
direct connections to each daemon to avoid extra roundtrips through the
bus, so gvfs traffic will not be visible in dbus-monitor as such.
] [Thread Prev