[Patch] Proposal for Compact icon view: fill row to right margin

Hello all,

  Attached is a small patch that stretches the rows in Compact icon view so that the icons align along the right edge as well.  Resizing a window in Compact view with this patch applied offers a more fluid visual rearrangement of the icons: until a row of icons wraps, the padding between the icons grows or shortens together with the right window border.  This gives a more interactive feel of the desktop.  Also, when viewing a directory with many differently-sized icons, having the icons neatly arranged along the right edge (as opposed to it being "jagged" as it is now), goes a long way to remove the "messy" feeling when using Compact view.

  This patch only redistributes the extra padding to the right of the last icon among all the icons in the row.  No room is "stolen" from the view and the same number of icons will fit in a row under all circumstances both with and without the patch.

  The increase in complexity is not huge, less than one g_array_index() per icon displayed.

P.S. This came about as I was hunting for a different bug.  It's the latest patch I have extracted from my HD while the rest of the laptop is on repairs (otherwise I'd have posted a link to video instead of explaining in words what this patch does), so it MAY be visually glitchy.

Cheers,
Zoran