WebDAV (http) backend rename mount error

Hi All,

System: Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10
Nautilus: GNOME nautilus 2.24.1
$ dpkg-query -W gvfs-backends
gvfs-backends	1.0.2-0ubuntu1

I'm using Nautilus to test a WebDAV implementation I'm writing. I can
perform most operations that I want to without issue except for rename
(WebDAV MOVE).

When I attempt to rename a folder or file I get this error:
Sorry, could not rename "%s" to "%s": The specified location is not
mounted

Here's what Nautilus posts to my server:
MOVE /DAV/inbox/qwerty HTTP/1.1
                Host: XXX:8080
         Destination: http://XXX XXX:8080/DAV/inbox/foo
           Overwrite: F
       Authorization: Basic XXX=

And I return 201 ("Resource Created") with Destination copied into the
Location header.

(I get the same result when talking to an Apache mod_dav share)

I guess this may be where the problem lies (not that I can see why it
might fail):
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-vfs/trunk/modules/http-neon-method.c?view=markup

What I'm after is an example of what Nautilus expects so I can make a
work-around on the server.

NB I found a bug related to URI escaping. If Nautilus makes a PROPFIND
on a path containing equals ('=') it will pass it unescaped, but if the
PROPFIND XML contains escaped equals ('%3d') it barfs - presumably
there's a naive str cmp going on somewhere.

Thanks in advance,
Tim.