Re: Project Help for Summer of Code

Hi Frederic,

Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le lundi 02 mars 2009 à 16:30 +0100, Erwann Chenede a écrit :
Hi Swati,

    The latest version of the patch for nautilus is available here :
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/trunk/patches/nautilus-13-zfs-snapshot.diff

I might be interesting to see it this patch could be refactor to cater for other fs and maybe try integrated
    in nautilus.

I'm planning to reuse this patch to support our draksnapshot backup
which are based on rsnapshot (but I still haven't find enough time to
work on it :(
Let me know when you're working on it, It would be nice to be able to integrate, if it make sense, part of
my patch (or a revised version of it) in nautilus itself.

For different backends my patch would need to be reworked a good bit but I think a good few bits can be reused.

      Cheers,

         Erwann

--
             Erwann Chénedé,
Desktop Group, Sun Microsystems, Grenoble