Re: Nautilus Refresh

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Bryan Pham<bryan zecter com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how to force nautilus to refresh. I think it only refresh
> when you add, remove, or mv files name but no refresh functionality by
> itself.

I've been trying to figure out how to do this myself from a python
extension. Either refreshing or being able to tell nautilus to change
locations, to the the same location, would be functionally identical I
think.

If you find a solution I'd definitely love to know it as well!

--
Michael Rooney
mrooney gmail com