Re: get_background_items - when is it used?

"Right click without choosing a file"
== "Right click on the blank space"

"black space"
== "background"

>>> Sunil Negi <vick ram79 yahoo com> 07/18/09 10:40 ?? >>>
Has anyone ever seen this function being called?
I am writing an extension to mimic TortoiseSVN behaviour (for GIT). I
have never seen this function being called.

I was under the impression that if files are selected and you right
click, then get_file_items() is called. Otherwise when you simply right
click without choosing a file then get_background_items() is called.

At various places it is reported that get_background_items() is called
when the menu is invoked with the cursor in background. Does anyone even
know what that means in plain english?

Sunil