New core team members

I've been a pretty bad maintainer lately, not very responsive (on
mailing lists or bugzilla) and not doing much work. It has its reasons
though and soon I'll be back on track.

However, I'd like to take a moment and appreciate the people who keeps
things running while i'm gone. Mad props go to Andrew Walton
(awalton gnome org) and Cosimo Cecchi  (cosimoc gnome org) who keep on
top of things and make sure the right things happen.

I'd like to recognize this and make them part of the core team, giving
them full commit rights to make sure they don't block on a lame
maintainer like me. Of course, if unsure they can still check stuff with
the maintainers before commiting.