Patch for Bug 542396 - Clicking on a different tab doesn't update the scrollbar

Hi all,

I have attached a patch which solves the problem reported in bug report 542396:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=126265

Basically I called gtk_scrolled_window_set_{v|h}adjustment () in notebook_switch_page_cb() in nautilus-navigation-window.c so that when users switch between tabs the gtkscrolledwindow (and therefore also the scrollbar) is updated.

By no means am I an expert in nautilus (as I had never had a look at nautilus' code before this morning) but I came up with this solution by looking at fm_directory_view_init() in fm-directory-view.c which calls gtk_scrolled_window_set_{v|h}adjustment ().

What do you think?

Regards,

Alberto Milone (aka tseliot)