Re: .....

2008/12/25 Exsecrabilus Exsecrabilus <exsecrabilus gmail com>:
> 2. Trash
> Why can we not add Trash to the Menu Bar -> Places? Under Computer? (Now
> that CD/DVD Creator is gone?)
> Well, that's where mounted volumes show up, so how about a separator between
> the two? For example:
> Home Folder
> Documents
> Music
> Pictures
> Videos
> SEPARATOR
> Computer
> 1.0 GB Media
> iPod
> SEPARATOR
> Trash
> SEPARATOR
> Network
> etc.

This seems like a nice idea, but please, without the separator. There
are too many separators on that menu already. And to be consistent
with nautilus' places sidebar there shouldn't be one anyway.

Maybe you can file a bug asking for this. The bug should probably be
filed under the gnome-panel module.

Rui