Re: A wish!

on 02/18/2009 01:43 PM Michael "mihi" Schmid wrote:
Dear Nautilus-Team,

in your file manager I miss the function to go back and forward by clicking the 4th and 5th keys on my mouse.
I would be pleased, if I find the function in the new version :)!

I also would love to see this feature implemented. In fact, I don't really believe one has to wait for the new version, since all it takes is to map the Forward/Back action in nautilus to XF86Forward/XF86Back keys, so the patch must be really trivial. It will also allow to utilize similar pair of buttons on some multimedia/internet keyboards. Firefox already does it, so you guys can do it too.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./