Re: Missing accelerator in libnautilus-extension/NautilusMenuItem?

I am currently scanning trough the code of nautilus and it's
extensions, and I'm wondering why it is not possible to create an
accelerator for a menu item using
libnautilus-extension/nautilus_menu_item_new? I think it would be nice
if extension developers would be able to set keyboard shortcuts for
their stuff (I am really missing a shortcut for
nautilus-open-terminal, e.g.).

If I am missing something and this is already possible, I would love
to know how.

Cheers,
Gigi