split-view landed in master

I just landed the split-view branch from Holger Berndt with some rework
from me on git master.

It also includes some restructuring of the navigation window UI. To make
split views work we put the location bar on itself and moved the other
toolbar items to the standard toolbar. Then i landed the border addition
patches and moved the tabs to the bottom (to avoid visual clutter at
top).

I'm sure there will be issues, and we may want to discuss the exact UI
details more, but I wanted to get something out there for testing, as
this is a rather large code change.

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's a fast talking moralistic boxer on the edge. She's an orphaned psychic
magician's assistant with a song in her heart and a spring in her step. They
fight crime!