Re: Nautilus virtual single window for multiple backends

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 11:24 +0530, Sankar P wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two gvfs backends installed in my machine, say "nds" and "smb".
> Now I am able to launch "nautilus smb://"  and "nautilus nds://" and get
> nautilus windows opened successfully.
>
> Is there a way by which I can open a single nautilus window which has
> "smb://" and "nds://" as the window contents, and upon clicking each of
> these icons, the individual backends should be loaded.

There is no way to get this kind of union mount thing right now. I also
don't think its something that is useful to expose to users (plus it has
all the traditional issues that union mounts generally has).

Why would you want to do something like this anyway? Care to describe
your usecase?