bug or advantage?

Hello:

My name is Velozyrapthor and I am new. This is the first time that I take part in a list. I have some ideas for developing Nautilus. I think that they are innovative but today I am not a expert computer programmer .
First I want know if my english is enough for communicating with you. Please if you see errors you could say me and I could learn to speak better.
Now, I find a Bug or an advantage. We can resize ONE icon in the Desktop but we can't resize ONE icon in a folder. We can make zoom in a folder. However, we can resize an Icon in the desktop and copy into a folder. This Icon is shown resizing but if I zoom in or zoom out this icon is always equal. You can try it. I want that icon could be resized in any place. What do you think? I have some good ideas but I don't know if I can say to you. What do you think?

Kind regards.