Re: The end of libbackground

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 06:17 +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> I just committed the patch here:
>
>         http://www.daimi.au.dk/~sandmann/libbgaway.patch
>
> which translates the use of libbackground into direct calls to
> gconf_client and deletes the imported version of libbackground.
>
> Normally, I'd mail this list before committing something like that,
> but in this case I accidentally deleted the external copy of
> libbackground from gnome-control-center first without realizing that
> nautilus was using it as well. At that point the simpler way forward
> was to just fix up nautilus.

Hi Soeren, thanks for working on this.
Could you please update the svn link in the nautilus gnome-2-22 branch
to point at libbackground in the control-center 2.22 branch, or backport
the patch altogether to the nautilus 2.22 branch if it doesn't break
string freeze and doesn't introduce any regression? Thanks.

Cheers!

--
Cosimo