Re: updated_deep_count_in_progress can not get file size

El mié, 07-05-2008 a las 22:31 +0800, Gaolong escribió:
> I try to avoid too much deep counting by caching the results as
> metadata in directories, and invalidate the metadata by recompute deep
> counting at proper time. The proper time maybe when a NautilusFile is
> added, removed or changed.

I think this should work already, cf. nautilus-directory-async.c:

deep_count_start
deep_count_stop
lacks_deep_count

You will have to ensure that a deep count file info request is
installed / removed when popping up / down a tooltip.

nautilus_file_monitor_add()
nautilus_file_monitor_remove()
nautilus_file_call_when_ready()
nautilus_file_cancel_call_when_ready()