New nautilus maintainer & Alex on parental leave

Starting April 1st I will be on parental leave, this means I will have
little time for Gnome and software in general. Not zero, but very low. I
will be away until approximately the end of the year, although i might
show up at work part-time a bit before that (earliest in september).

However, there has been a bunch of excitement and people interested in
working on nautilus and gvfs these days (and we consider gnome-vfs a
dead end, so it'll just get maintainance updates from now on). So, while
I've been a large driver of these projects I don't think we really are
in such a bad position while I'm gone.

I'd like to also announce that Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org> is
now one of the Nautilus maintainers, having done lots of work on
Nautilus in recent years. With him and Martin Wehner as maintainers
besides me there should not be a problem getting releases and regular
work going on when I'm away.

I've been the main code reviewer for Nautilus, and that is clearly not
gonna work when I'm away, so I'd like to propose a system of peer
review, so that each non-trivial patch that goes in at least got checked
over and tested by someone else. I don't know the best way to arrange
this, but my own preference is to handle patch reviewing on the mailing
list (as opposed to bugzilla). That way everyone sees the patch (more
eyes makes bugs more shallow) and everyone sees the feedback (and can
learn from it in the future. So, maybe just post patches to the mailing
list and wait for someone to review them.