nautilus question regarding broswing folders and menubar

Hello,

I was wondering wether is it possible or not to disable the browsing of folders with nautilus.
A few of our users often launch nautilus and navigate through our folders, is it possible to disable folder navigation?

Another question is: is it possible to remove the main nautilus menu-bar (the one with File, Edit, View, Places, etc...)?

Thanks