editable toolbars, editable menubar

This is a feature request for nautilus, probably for gnome framework.

I would like to be able to move buttons from the nautilus tool-bars into the menu-bar. This is possible in firefox, thunderbird, and also in Windows Explorer.

Is there any chance of this being implemented for nautilus / gnome?

I apologise if this is the wrong place to raise this. If so, I would appreciate a pointer to where I might pursue this.

--
Patrick Byrne