"Paste as Root" Nautilus script or extension

Hi,

I am new to the list and have suscribed because I am starting to write
some modifications and scripts or extension to Nautilus.

I want to ask for some help with a possible "Paste as Root" Nautilus
script. I think it would be VERY useful for many users, directly paste
some files (previously copied to clipboard as normal user) with
superuser provileges.

Is there any way to access clipboard and execute a "paste" command with
gksu?

Thank you very much!

Guille

http://www.hachemuda.com