Re: Split sidebar

This looks interesting indeed! There is probably little harm in
allowing users to have as many sidebar views open at once as they
want, this seems nice. As long as there is some easy button to split
off into a new view, and then close any current one (perhaps except
the last remaining one?).

I also agree that the OSX tree type view would be neat.

- Mike