Re: [Usability] File operations dialog redesign
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt myrealbox com>
- Cc: "usability gnome org List" <usability gnome org>, nautilus-list List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] File operations dialog redesign
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:42:41 +0200
On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 00:59 +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> Matthew Paul Thomas wrote on 01/05/08 22:34:
> > It would be easy to let this drift into something complicated that
> > looked like a download manager, which would be ugly and cramped in the
> > usual case of presenting just one move or copy at a time.
> With that in mind, I've revised
> <http://live.gnome.org/Nautilus/ProgressWindow> taking into account all
> your feedback.
Just a nitpick: "Pause" doesn't seem like a very bright concept to me.
What do you want to achieve with such a button ?
If you just want to prioritize your downloads, how about a "Wait"
button, which would pause the download until the other ones are
] [Thread Prev