Re: USB Speed Checking

> As David mentioned, you're missing the bigger problem nowadays of USB
> 1.x devices slowing down a particular hub they're on. So a USB 1.x
> device plugged into a USB 2.0 hub would make the would hub USB 1.x
> speeds, for compatibility reasons I assume.

That problem depends on weather the version of the hub is changed or
weather it's just the speed, if anyone has a usb2 hub they could try
plugging in a usb 1.1 device and send me the lshal output; I could
check. If the speed is < than the version max then I can warn that the
hub has been slowed.

Best Regards, Martin Owens