Continuing with the Nautilus Extension problem (which is the line?)

I'm glad because I finally compiled my nautilus extension using Open Terminal as a template, the problem is that I cannot determine the line where the gnome-terminal is launched. So I will thank a lot if you could help me, I was modifying and testing the extension but I cannot launch another application.

Thanks.
Tu mejor plan para el fin de semana y toda la actualidad del mundo del corazón. Entra en MSN Entretenimiento
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/