Re: =?UTF-8?Q?Let=E2=80=99s?= get back the expander column

Am Montag, den 21.07.2008, 01:09 +0200 schrieb Josselin Mouette:
> since bug#316087 seems finally fixed for good, maybe it is time to
> re-enable the expander column in the nautilus list view, that was tried
> and abandoned in the 2.17 cycle.
>
> I’m attaching a patch for that effect.

Thanks for keeping at it. Feel free to commit patch _after_ the next GTK
+ release, together with an #ifdef and a check in configure.in.

Otherwise, we'd break systems where GTK+ has not been upgraded, but
Nautilus.

In the meantime, feel free to patch both the GTK+ and Nautilus Debian
packages - the approach looks fine.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--