Re: Two Updated Patches (for rev14329) / a missing header

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Christopher Bratusek <nano-master gmx de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just checked out the svn and saw the the multiview branch has finally
> been merged :) .
>
> Two of the patches around here didn't apply correctly after the merge, I
> didn't fix the hunks which still applied with offsets, just the ones
> which didn't apply anymore. The original versions have been posted on
> the mailing-list, but I can't remember who made them atm.

Both patches are in pretty rough shape. Bad formatting, breaking
Nautilus' coding conventions, questionable code, execute flags on
source files, C++-style comments. They could really use some clean-up
work.

> Furthermore libnautilus-private/nautilus-window-slot-info.h is missing
> in rev14329, please add it.

2008-07-09  Christian Neumair
	* libnautilus-private/nautilus-window-slot-info.h:
	Actually add it.
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus?view=revision&revision=14331

- A. Walton