Re: multimedia columns in list view

The extension is quite ready for test. It works in my case (I didn't
do any hard test) and it has the following features:
- it offers multimedia tags for audio video files
- it does not waste resources if the file mimetype is not audio or
video (taken from totem mime list)
- it does not waste resources if Nautilus does not show multimedia
attributes in the list & icon view
- it executes _asynchronously_ a fork() an exec(totem-video-indexer)
and it parses the command output to save tags
- there is a limit of 5 contemporary threads, defined as MAX_THREADS
- before a thread wakes up another one that was stopped it waits 1 second.

in a very large mp3 directory I have 50% of cpu usage on 1.66Ghz dual
core. Is this too high? if so it is possible to lower the thread
limit...

To test you can run
./install.sh
and hopefully it will install the extension to the correct place (in
ubuntu at least), and it will kill nautilus so the extension is
loaded.
if it does not work adjust the Makefile :D
Of course you need the totem-video-indexer binary in the PATH
Please test it!
Thanks