Re: TreeView selection and button-press-event interaction

On 04/07/2008, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org> wrote:
> I believe this happens because we call
>  eel_gtk_tree_view_set_activate_on_single_click () after creating the
>  tree view. You can have a look at eel/eel-gtk-extensions.c to find out
>  what it does.

I don't think it's because of that since I was also already doing that
on my code :-)

The eel_gtk_tree_view_set_activate_on_sigle_click () sets an handler
for event->button == 1 while the bookmarks_button_press_event_cb () is
for event->button == 3. In other words, nautilus doesn't activate the
treeview item when right clicking. It just "somehow" selects the item
and still gets the button-press-event *after* the item is already
selected.

Rui