Re: New function

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:23:47 +0100, Bintz David <david bintz free fr> wrote:

I search how can i do to have a new column on Nautilus window with
multimedia file duration.

This is currently not possible with stock nautilus.

I have make scipts to do that on terminal window but can we make that
directly on Nautilus window?

Maybe you can write a plug-in for nautilus.

see joined file.
Please use higher compression and/or smaller image size. A file with 80kb would have been good enough
for your purpose and saved everybody 220kb.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com