Re: Wrong icons on nautilus-gio

ons 2008-01-09 klockan 12:36 +0100 skrev Luca Ferretti:

      * PDF and PS files are using regular file icon. Why not
        "x-office-document"? (of course when you disable the preview)
I think there should be another icon indicating that this is not an editable file, if it is an office icon I whould assume I can edit it. (I know that you can edit pdf:s but the purpose with a pdf is to have it in a print ready format).

//Snaggen