Re: Website needs to be updated

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:09:13 +0100, Daniel Fore <daniel p fore gmail com> wrote:

I've noticed the Nautilus website has not been updated since the 2.12
release. However, I'm currently running 2.20 right now on my desktop. Is
there another page that is perhaps more maintained than the one on
gnome.org? And if not, Is it possible that someone can update the page?

Unfortunately, as you can see, nautilus lacks man power. To my knowledge
there is no up-to-date web site.

I would like to see whats new in Nautilus and what direction it's
heading in. KDE4 seems to be really generating a lot of buzz, and a lot
of users don't really know where GNOME is going for Topaz.

For future nautilus (and Gnome) development, please see the Roadmap at
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach