Re: gio, gvfs and nautilus fixes
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gio, gvfs and nautilus fixes
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:02:07 +0100
On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 22:49 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> So here we go again with what I hope is the final patch
I commited all these with some fixes.
For the /media check i didn't change the system_internal thing (as that
may be useful for someome), instead i handled the /media check in
I cleaned up the completion code a bit to do less magic string uri
handling and instead use GFile apis.
There was an unused "lock" introduced in GDaemonVolumeMonitor.
There was some races possible in the async find-mount code that i fixed.
Also, is there any particular reason the GDaemonVolumeMonitor lock is
recursive? I don't see why it would have to be?
] [Thread Prev