Re: gio, gvfs and nautilus fixes
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- Subject: Re: gio, gvfs and nautilus fixes
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:39:55 -0500
On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 00:39 +0100, Johannes Schmid wrote:
> > Thanks David for that well-presented explanation. Even if C1 and A3
> > could have been treated the same way as the non user-visible strings, I
> > think it makes a whole with A1/A2/A4.
> > I just ask you to add translator comments for strings containing
> > placeholders, especially when this can affect the meaning (A1 seems the
> > most obvious).
Done; I'll send a new patch to alexl.
> > Approval 1 of 2.
> On IRC we basically agreed that some string additions to
> nautilus/gio/gvfs will be necessary.
> Approval 2 of 2 from FOSDEM!
Great, thanks a lot!
] [Thread Prev