Re: [PATCH] Add compact icon view (column-wise)
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>
- Cc: nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add compact icon view (column-wise)
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:11:29 +0100
On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 21:59 +0100, Christian Neumair wrote:
> I dediced to do some balancing computer hacking between two written
> tests. I'm attaching the results, namely a "compact icon view" - I'm not
> sure whether that name is verbose enough.
> It provides a column-wise icon layout with tiny icons and one-lined text
> descriptions next to the icons. It allows to display a few dozen icons
> at the same time, which may make it interesting for people with much
> data (like myself).
Cool! I think this is a good idea, and that we should add this and
remove the old tight layout. However, I haven't yet reviewed the patch,
because I'm focused at fixing regressions from the gio work right now. I
don't think this work is gonna be applied to the 2.21.x work.
But anyway, nice work!
] [Thread Prev