Re: how about undo/redo support

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 02:19:01AM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> I just wanted to know why that bug remains neglected. Also, that the
> bug remains unfixed for so long, says that either lead devs remain
> uninterested or it's just exceedingly hard. I feel nautilus users got
> to be informed either way.

"Remain uninterested"?!? Pretty suggestive. It is isn't fixed, it is not
marked as wontfix, so status is that it isn't fixed.

"nautilus users got to be informed" You're asking yourself. Why speak
for e.g. me as well? Anyway, it isn't fixed yet. If a maintainer has to
comment on every open bug that the bug is still open they'll never get
any fixes done.

To answer regarding the status: Proper undo is difficult and there
aren't loads of Nautilus developers. Further, they don't just hack on
Nautilus. Other products have long standing bugs as well.

Asking for status updates is fine, but there are loads of bugs open,
doesn't mean developers do not care or haven't seen a bug.

--
Regards,
Olav