Re: wallpaper variaty people!

Not everyone can write code, but I think everyone is free and allowed to submit suggestions. Additionally, I can't see how enb was out of form here.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 17.12.2008, 20:50 -0700 schrieb enb:
> Make it so you can have multiple diffrent wallpaperz?
> for each of the workspaces in gnome.
> Just 62 days left, c'mon we can do this!

enb, is the "we" in this sentence just a "you please do this, but I will
not come up with any code"?

If I'm wrong, feel free to provide a patch.
But don't write "we" if you don't mean "we".

kthxbye too.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
 http://www.iomc.de/  | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper

--
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is